XO RACES COMES TO WORCESTER
This exciting new concept has been taking northern cities by storm
Join us for the inaugural XO Worcester
In teams of two, tackle your own running route through a landscape of stunning architecture and cultural landmarks on this urban orienteering experience. Nail your strategy to max your team’s points haul on a series of secret challenges amongst the checkpoints.
If that’s not enough, it’s all hosted out of a fantastic Basecamp venue. With just 50 team spots available this is sure to sell out! Make sure you’re part of the latest event to be added to the Festival line up.
WHAT IS XO ALL ABOUT?
- DATE: Thursday 14th September
- TIME: 6PM Onwards
- INTRODUCTORY PRICE: £10 per person for the first 10 teams
- STANDARD PRICE: £15 per person
- HOW DO I ENTER? Enter via the XO app by following the link below, this is where you will receive instructions about Basecamp location on the day.
- WHAT ARE XO RACES? XO Races are intimate events designed to challenge entrants physically and mentally; encouraging teamwork, strategy and exploration. We won’t ask you to take 2 weeks away from life, part with huge sums of cash or have built your own canoe out of quinoa; this is accessible and achievable adventure.
- WHO ARE THE RACES FOR? Our events are for teams of two people. As long as you’re both over 18 years old, you’re welcome at an XO Race.
- WHEN AND WHERE? Each XO Race is hosted from a Basecamp in Worcester City Centre, the exact location will not be released until 3pm on event day. Meeting time 6:30pm for a 7pm start. Finish time (including post-race drink and presentations) not later than 10.30pm.